Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Getting Them All and Losing Them All



Tonight I pulled Emma's second tooth! Of course it was the usual drama, screaming, crying, and she was telling me, "I'm not going to give you a picture!" Anyways, I did get my picture, because after about 15 minutes of settling down, Emma was in front of the mirror, admiring her new toothless self. I'm sure your thinking, "why are you traumatizing her by pulling her teeth?" Well, first off, they both have been very loose, and second, her teeth are growing in behind, so it's like she has two sets of front bottom teeth, and finally, if you know Emma's personality at all, she is quite dramatic about everything (don't have a clue where in the world she gets it ; ) I must say I am quite proud that I can actually stomach pulling her teeth! So now I have my little girl losing all of her teeth, and Jameson is gaining a mouth full! It's so funny to see him smile cause there are so many teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment