Thursday, April 16, 2009

Big News

I'm debating on how to relay this message, so since it is such awesome news, I will give you the long version...after all I have been waiting 20 months for this.

As you all know Jameson started physical therapy last week...he has been doing so well since the first day (prayers answered). I started working out about 3 weeks ago, once I felt comfortable that RSV and Flu season was waining. The sweetest lady from the childcare has worked with kiddos and walking before, so she will take Jameson and work with him while I work out. Today BEFORE working out, she showed me how he will take steps with her hovering over him with her hands right beside him. He doesn't hold on, he just likes the security of knowing she is there. Of course I was so excited and had the BEST workout today, 968 calories burned, but who's counting...ha (just had to throw that in). AFTER working out, and before J saw I was there, she showed me the progress he made during my workout....12+ steps, no help, no nothing, just walking toward her...and I even lost count cause I was jumping up and down and had tears flowing from my eyes, so really he may have taken more. Of course he sees me, and down he goes to his little bottom and scoots right up to me and holds his hands up...if that isn't seeing God work, then I don't know what is. Thank you Lord, and thank you to those who have been prayer warriors for Jameson.

2 comments:

  1. You got me a little teary eyed! GO Jameson:)
    Vanessa Blutrich<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!! What exciting news! I am so happy for y'all...yes, God is good!!

    ReplyDelete