Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Prayers for Baby Maverick

This little boy and his family needs your prayers right now!!! Please take a minute to pray for him and everyday until he is home with his parents and siblings, I had mentioned him in a post from Christmas. He and his family are still in the hospital, and he is still on a ventilator. Pray that God will give him the strength to breath on his own. I believe they have been there for 4 months...and I thought we had a long stay. Here is his blogsite http://babymaverick.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Laura Marie, I will be praying for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the prayer request! You really helped me at the Heart-n-Hands Christmas party. I keep thinking about what you said, "Next year you'll just be visiting here." We're now at Children's Hospital in Oklahoma City. We had Maverick transferred December 21 to be closer to home. He's getting stronger and is weaning off the vent. We just need some time with no more infections or complications. Good to hear from you. Juli

    ReplyDelete