Thursday, March 26, 2009

An Emma Funny

Yesterday morning I am doing Emma's hair for school. She said, "I can't wait to get a wedding ring in a beautiful box," Cinderella-like as always, "you know when your husband gets on one knee with that pretty box that has a ring in it, I can't wait for that box." I asked her if she wanted the big beautiful diamond ring or the pretty box it comes in. She said, "the box," and blinked a few times after that. I was amazed that her little mind thinks like that, that the box is so neat to her. I showed her my pretty box and I could tell she REALLY wanted it. Of course if I gave it to her, it would go straight up to the playroom with all of the other gillions of treasure boxes, so I told her she had to wait for that special man to grant her that wish. I have a feeling that on that day she won't be so worried about that pretty little box anymore, more like what's inside!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment